DjangoBooks.com

croth

crothcroth ✭✭

Hi,

I'm wanting to attend this event.

Can anyone provide a more precise address? I'm assuming for the moment that this is the Montague Street in Brooklyn, NY. If so, does anyone know an address or at least a cross street? "Montague Street Performance Area" just doesn't google up, at least not for me anyway.

If you don't mind, a direct reply to [email protected] would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance. ~Carl

Comments

• jonpowljonpowl Hercules, CA✭✭✭ Dupont MD-100, Altamira M01F

For anyone interested, here is a Facebook link for the group: https://www.facebook.com/LesGitanes

• BillDaCostaWilliamsBillDaCostaWilliams Barreiro, Portugal✭✭✭ Mateos, Altamira M01F, Huttl

From the FB page, venue looks to be on Isle of Bute, Scotland rather than Brooklyn.

• crothcroth ✭✭

Yes, thank you. A friend of mine had suggested it might be in Scotland and you just confirmed it, much to my grave disappointment!

Btw, as an aside, Montague Street in Brooklyn, NY is located in a section of Brooklyn right near a highly popular gypsy jazz area of our city and is not terribly far from the clubs where Stephane Wrembel can often be found, so my inquiry is not as silly as it may seem! :-)

Thank you folks who helped me find the answer.

• BillDaCostaWilliamsBillDaCostaWilliams Barreiro, Portugal✭✭✭ Mateos, Altamira M01F, Huttl

Btw, as an aside, Montague Street in Brooklyn, NY is located in a section of Brooklyn right near a highly popular gypsy jazz area of our city and is not terribly far from the clubs where Stephane Wrembel can often be found

Sure, I knew that so it was my first thought also.

croth
  • crookedpinkycrookedpinky Glasgow✭✭✭✭ Alex Bishop D Hole, Altamira M & JWC D hole

From Brooklyn to Bute, or Rothesay as most people in the West of Scotland call it.

always learning
  • crookedpinkycrookedpinky Glasgow✭✭✭✭ Alex Bishop D Hole, Altamira M & JWC D hole

always learning