DjangoBooks.com

2019 Vit Cach Selmer

alivetomorrowalivetomorrow Mid-Missouri New DuPont Nomade D-Hole 2018

I bought this recently from Michael and I’m looking to resell it. It is a very good guitar, loud and sounds much more authentic gypsy jazz to my ears than my Nomade, but I’m having a bit of buyer’s remorse. It needs a proper set up, possibly a fret level job. When I play it loud, I get some buzz, mainly around the 5th fret. I don’t have a good guitar tech in my area, and I’m concerned that I won’t be able to keep it well maintained over time if it should need work done occasionally.

I bought it for $3750. I’m hoping someone would like to take it off my hands for just a bit less.

The link to the original posting is below. I’ve only had it a couple months. I’ve included a couple of photos of my own, mainly to show the pick wear on the guitar, since it arrived to me with a bit more than you’ll see on the original post:

Cheers,

Brian

geese_comrudolfochristbillyshakeswim

Comments

• alivetomorrowalivetomorrow Mid-Missouri New DuPont Nomade D-Hole 2018

Someone should make me an offer on this…

geese_com
  • geese_comgeese_com Madison, WINew 503

I am thinking about it but I don't really need another guitar....

• alivetomorrowalivetomorrow Mid-Missouri New DuPont Nomade D-Hole 2018

If you’re thinking about it, it must mean that you do!

wimStringswingerBucoBillDaCostaWilliamsrudolfochristCarlo Gentenaar
  • ScoredogScoredog Santa Barbara, Ca✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021 Posts: 872

I have one of these and it is a great guitar. The loudest gypsy Jazz guitar I have owned and the sound is nice and vintage. Mine is probably made with heavier woods (cherry wood) and is fairly heavy (feels like a tank). I have played Neil Andersson's and it convinced me to buy one from Vit. His is lighter and is also great guitar.

not great enough to have 2 though.....;)

alivetomorrow
  • bohemewarblerbohemewarbler St. Louis, MO✭✭✭✭ Jordan Wencek No.26, Altamira M01D-12 fret

I played a Vit Cash at Samoreau. Really nice vintage sound--and the volume just sort of jumps out beautifully, and a really good looking guitar. I believe it was the same guitar that Christiaan Van Hemert played that year at Samoreau, and it ended up on his top ten guitars list at number 6.

https://youtu.be/VU3joLInop4?t=1320

pdg