DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to Gypsy Jazz Italia

emicademicad Rome - ItalyModerator
edited July 2006 in Gypsy Jazz Italia Posts: 472
Bandiera%20Italia.jpg
First of all I wish to welcome you all in this section in which we deal with the Italian Gypsy Jazz scene.
This forum was born the day after italian football team won the 2006 world cup. I wish to be up to keep the flag flying. 8)

Here we'll discuss about all the Gypsy Jazz material like artists, bands, composers, tunes and everything related in any way to the italian music scene. This is a place in which everybody exchanges his/her knowledge about this interesting topic and, of course, we'll be concerned about every music instrument.

The ideas are many and the material is rare and hardly available, the project always under development and everyone's help will be always welcome.
So here we go, enjoy and, as Michael suggests, "lets get the ball rolling"!

Emiliano

Comments

• NolanNolan Amsterdam✭✭✭✭
    Forza Azzura!
    www.GypsyJazzSecrets.com
    www.Gypsyjazzworldpassport.com
  • emicademicad Rome - ItalyModerator
    Nolan wrote:
    Forza Azzura!
    Hi Robin!
    Happy to have you in my forum section and thanks for your nice words, so welcome aboard and I hope you'll give me some help with your experience.
    What about your arm? You promised to play together for our next meeting, so take Michael's book and start making some exercises, I'm waiting for your recovery. Happy also to cook some italian food for you and Judy.
    See you soon, Robin :wink: