DjangoBooks.com

New guitar by luthier Gerrit Van Bergeijk

emicademicad Rome - ItalyModerator
edited April 2007 in Gypsy Jazz Italia Posts: 472
Take a look at the latest custom-made work of my friend Gerrit, the "blondine" model. He is a great luthier and a very nice person, here his website with all the infos about him and his works:
http://www.gitaarbouw.nl/

Comments

• aa New York City✭✭✭✭
    those look nice. i wonder what the thin bridge does to the sound...
    Www.alexsimonmusic.com
    Learn how to play Gypsy guitar:
    http://alexsimonmusic.com/learn-gypsy-jazz-guitar/
  • emicademicad Rome - ItalyModerator
    Sure.
    :D
  • Bob HoloBob Holo Moderator
    Beautiful work - how does it sound?

Also - dude, you're making me miss Amsterdam.

I haven't been there in several years. The last time I was there - was before I played GJ. Even then, it was still one of my favorite European cities to visit.

The cafe scene is fantastic - it's much more about meeting and talking than about eating. Also, I love the small stage at Concertgebouw. The seats are a bit close together (or were... I seem to remember they were getting ready to remodel it) but it's a wonderful acoustic venue and full of knowledgeable concert goers. And of course a stop by the Record Palace to get hooked up with some of the great European jazz pressings that rarely make it to the US... now to add to all of that... I could grab my guitar and go in search of a jam...

You're seriously making me miss Amsterdam.
    You get one chance to enjoy this day, but if you're doing it right, that's enough.
  • emicademicad Rome - ItalyModerator
    Me too... Amsterdam it's my favourite europen city, I was there several times and it was funny every time like the first.
    Visit the Gerrit's website to have more details about the instrument or contact him directly.
    :D