DjangoBooks.com

Getting paid to play

filippodallastafilippodallasta Berlin, GermanyNew
in International Posts: 25

Hi all! Want to share with you an event I've been working on....

It’s not a webinar. It’s not a challenge. It’s an event.

It's a transformation. It’s work and It’s geared to give you a true outcome.

If you are a Gypsy jazz guitarist who is looking to become an on-demand professional that consistently books out paying gigs this year using a SIMPLE SYSTEM so you can focus more on honing your guitar skills, writing music and working on your repertoire, then sign up here:https://gypsyjazzguitarmaster.com/event-signup

So whether you're confident in your playing but struggle to become a professional and getting paid to play...

Or you’re putting all your energy into practicing but are feeling lost and confused about how to make an income from music...

What I’m going to teach you inside this intensive allows aspiring professional Gypsy jazz guitarists take their music career to the next level, even if you feel you don’t have the confidence.

And will help you “shortcut” your way to get more gigs and get paid to play.

The “3 Pillars Method” that I teach during the event is a process ANY intermediate Gypsy Jazz guitarist can implement and repeat to keep your calendar full with music work.

I currently have students that with this method have been able to find, nurture and honour their own unique style, and found the confidence to promote their work and start getting paid to play. You don't need to be Django Reinhardt to be a professional guitarist and share your music with the world.

Each one of us has their own unique, special musical identity: it's all about learning how to hone your guitar skills to a performance level, become a band leader, shift your mindset, and the right techniques to promote your work and start getting paid to play.

I'll teach you all this in the event.

Simply put, if you’re a Gypsy jazz guitarist looking to become a professional and start getting paid to play, or if you are already a professional and want to take your career to the big stages...the 3 Pillars Method that I reveal during the event WILL work for you.