DjangoBooks.com

Kremona Zornitsa Bulgarian Gypsy Guitar

ChrisMartinChrisMartin Shellharbour NSW Australia✭✭ Di Mauro x2, Petrarca, Genovesi, Burns, Kremona Zornitsa & Paul Beuscher resonator.
in Classifieds Posts: 959

Here is something unusual, a big bodied acoustic with a unique design incorporating a second soundhole in the upper bout. 

Spruce top, looks like mahogany back and sides, 40cm (15 ¾”) across the lower bout. Original tuners, bridge and tailpiece. Big chunky neck with a 53mm wide nut; ideal for strumming or picking with a big sound.

AU$650 (= US$447 at current exchange rate)

Unfortunately insured international shipping these days is getting expensive and there is no way around it, but to USA or UK it would cost up to AU$450 (US$310) as a conservative estimate although I could not confirm exactly until it is safely wrapped and packed in a box and I am not doing that unless it is sold, so I may be able to get that down a little.

If interested just message me, I can send more photos and I accept Paypal, but if anyone prefers the security of using Reverb, here is the link:

https://reverb.com/au/item/57112551-kremona-zornitsa-1960s-70s

I also have a slightly smaller Orfeus listed of a similar design and a few other rarities; check my other Reverb listings