DjangoBooks.com

Fender Pro Junior

jonpowljonpowl Hercules, CA✭✭✭ Dupont MD-100, Altamira M01F

Sweetwater is selling the black tolex Fender Pro Jr. IV at $349.99 less 10% with free shipping. You can barely buy a used one for that price. I don't know how they sound with a GJ pickup, but my Blues Junior sounds pretty good with my Krivo Nuevo. Ask for Sam.

BucoMikeK

Comments

Wow, nice.

Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • djangologydjangology Portland, OregonModerator
    edited September 2022 Posts: 1,018

I have the Junior Acoustic w/Battery. The Pro Jr. looks like it's made for electric pickups. The best sounding amp in the Fender category is easily the "Acoustic 100", which is significantly nicer sounding than the Acoustic JR . IMHO, Fender amps are noticeably different than an AER (baseline sound), not necessarily better, & worse in someways, but not entirely.

• V-dubV-dub San Francisco, CA✭✭✭✭

The Fender Pro Jr. is a great tube amp for electric sounds. I've had one for a long time and every time I go back to it, it feels great. Really all anyone ever needs in that regard, as far as I'm concerned... of course that never stops me from buying more amps :).

BucoBillDaCostaWilliams
  • jonpowljonpowl Hercules, CA✭✭✭ Dupont MD-100, Altamira M01F

@djangology I was just letting any blues, rock or electric Django players know about a great deal on a nice tube amp.

And now they have a Vox AC10C1 in Royal Blue color with $150 off making it $430 currently.

Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • I've had one for almost twenty years. They're great workhorse amps.