DjangoBooks.com

Need a Favino size Hard case

dm7b5dm7b5 New Orleans, LA

Cheers All!

I need a hard case for my Favino size guitar… the popular Guardian case is out of stock everywhere I look.

Any suggestions? TIA!

edit: I’m in the US.

Also, Michael if you have one in the back I’ll take it. :)

Comments

• TwangTwang New

You can bash the inside foam on a Hiscox gypsy jazz case with a hammer to get a custom fit. The foam is hard and compresses when you hit it. Hiscox themselves advised me to do this. The pads pull out easily and you can place them where you want them. This may or may not work depending on how much bigger the case needs to be. It worked a treat for my Marin which has bigger sides than my Dupont. Try not to overdo it cos you can slightly distort the case shape and the lid won't close as well as it did.

• DragonPLDragonPL Maryland✭✭ Dupont MD 50-XL (Favino), Michael Dunn Stardust, Castelluccia Tears, Yunzhi gypsy jazz guitar, Gitane DG-320, DG-250M and DG-250
    edited March 2023 Posts: 170

Many regular acoustic guitar hard cases, you can find at local Guitar Center, will snugly fit a Favino, without any modifications.