DjangoBooks.com

Gypsy Jazz at Alberta Swing Camp 2024 (Canada event)

AzazzellAzazzell CanadaNew
edited July 2023 in North America Posts: 178

After careful consideration of all of the events, festivals, jams going on in the summer of 2024, it seems the best weekend for Alberta Swing Camp is July 5-7, 2024. More information at http://www.albertaswingcamp.ca/

rudolfochristbillyshakesBuco

Comments

• cavemusiccavemusic Edmonton, Alberta 2010 JWC Modele Jazz, 2015 Jean Barault Grande Bouche with resonator, 1947 Kay upright bass, Django finger puppet

Hey everybody, it has been a while since I've posted here. I've been quite busy with work and travel.

Here is an update: Alberta Swing Camp 2024 is definitely on July 5-7, 2024. If you are anywhere near Edmonton or Calgary, Alberta at that time, consider dropping by to jam and attend some workshops. It's really cheap ($50 for the weekend) and we have a few instructors lined up.

The camp is filling up with a nice assortment of cool players: guitars, upright bass, mandolin, accordion, violin, viola. We still have room for more. And it would be especially nice to get a few more violin players! We have an excellent guitar instructor confirmed for the intermediate to advanced players.

More information and registration details are at www.albertaswingcamp.ca. Please confirm your attendance by June 17, 2024 so we know how many to expect! If you have any questions please email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

Kevin J

billyshakes
    Kevin