DjangoBooks.com

Album Release

Micky DunneMicky Dunne Liverpool UK✭✭✭✭ Olivier Marin, JWC Modele Orchestre, AJL La Flasque
in Welcome Posts: 155

Hi guys, I thought I’d share the release of our Album with you. It’s a Brazilian album (with Django influences) but it’s from Liverpool UK! No expense has been spared and there are some amazing arrangements (strings/horn). All original music (Bossa/swing/samba) one of our singles is currently on rotation on Jazz FM which is a national station. Anyway please let me know what you think.

https://slinky.to/Baiana?fbclid=IwAR0k69TXMpkBtvXdAV7M_550uO2aUWUgia_uviVmniRrJbeDHUSDBCmhYp0_aem_AY-3rtFjM-7SInfgAvrRMuD0IghfkaieUlFBkwQb_I_Fg61WvLSl5Fe_VIWTq29mlR0

Fast and bulbous

www.manouchetones.com
BucoluckyadrianAndyW

Comments

• ScoredogScoredog Santa Barbara, Ca✭✭✭✭

It is nicely arranged, mixed and produced. It is less Gypsy Jazz than some of the marginal projects I have posted here.

Still well done and good luck.

Micky Dunne
  • Micky DunneMicky Dunne Liverpool UK✭✭✭✭ Olivier Marin, JWC Modele Orchestre, AJL La Flasque

Thanks! As I said it’s influenced by Django, but at least I got my Olivier Marin on wax 😎

Fast and bulbous

www.manouchetones.com