DjangoBooks.com

L.R. Baggs Para DI (sold)

edited October 2023 in Classifieds Posts: 4,750

$100 + shipping

Not much to say about these. Mainstay of acoustic preamps. Hard to get a bad sound with these. In my experience, nearly plug and play. Occasionally I'd take out some bass or add some sizzle. Indispensable tool to tame the feedback. Notch filter is what I used the most, and phase reverse. Here's the info from the site:

Acoustic DI & Preamp with 5-band EQ

Thanks to its studio quality performance, powerful tone shaping EQ and rock-solid reliability, the Para DI has become an indispensable stage tool for countless musicians around the world. This roadworthy box effortlessly tames the stage and enhances any acoustic pickup for a fuller, more complex sound. The Para DI features a 5-band EQ with a tunable midrange and notch, variable gain control for passive or active pickups and a high-quality DI output for a pristine signal to the board.

Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel

Comments

• MikeKMikeK Asheville, NCNew Altamira M-10, Epiphone Zephyr Regent

Classic EQ at a fair price, someone needs to snatch it up. I'm digging the new pic of you, Buco. The smile on your face says, in a subtle way, you just nailed a solo over some tricky changes.

Buco

Thank you, Mike. I think I took one solo during that gig. A local group asked me to come in on rhythm where they played for swing dancers. My daughter was there dancing away with her friends, that's probably what Jeff (MacMillan) caught.

MikeK

Local guy said he'll take it.

• MikeKMikeK Asheville, NCNew Altamira M-10, Epiphone Zephyr Regent

Nothing makes a dad smile quite like seeing his daughter having fun. How cool that she could be there to hear you play. Nice image!

WillieDoubleWhiskyBuco