DjangoBooks.com

2015 Dupont Bust Royale Brazilian w/papers

Hey All,

Michael has my beautiful Dupont for sale for a couple of thousand less than I bought it for. Please take a look and give him a ring if interested. It's one of the best non-vintage Selmer guitars I have played that are this good...and the back is something to see. All who have used it loved it. Peace R

It even sounds good finger-style.

DoubleWhiskyBillDaCostaWilliamsWillieWmTBallardScoredogbillyshakesBucoMichaelHorowitz

Comments

• scotscot Virtuoso

That's great playing and arranging!

billyshakes
  • RochRoch New

Thanks Brother šŸ™

• ScoredogScoredog Santa Barbara, Caāœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­

Obviously I know this guitar and you sound great on it, Iā€™m curious to why you are selling, it is a terrific instrument.

Roch
  • swiesslerswiessler NorCalNew Dupont MD20,Gibson L5,Bumgarner F hole(DiMauro type)

That guitar sounds like it was made for you!

• RochRoch New

Hey Craig...Thanks Man šŸ™. Yeah, Its a killer axe for sure I loved my 8 years all over the world with it...alll the fellas on the other side of the pond who've played it dig it (they just want everything for free & my role is not that of a luthier:) I've been playing a Hahl and my other Dupont (a Brazilian nylon string...another of Maurices special builds). I'm digging the Grande Bouche sound these days and like that in a pinchI can play fingerstyle (latin, Bach etc.) on those 2 guitars. (I started in classical guitar before this Genre stole 15 years of my life šŸ¤£). In addition I have too many in the closet that aren't being played and it's a way to help justify my current recording/audio purchases for my next round of projects. There are really only a few guitars I have played that are as good as these high end Duponts. Be well Dude!

• Jangle_JamieJangle_Jamie Scottish HighlandsNew De Rijk, some Gitanes and quite a few others

Great guitar. It's been for sale for some time hasn't it? I'm surprised it hasn't sold yet, but it could be because of the orange stained top which in my opinion detracts from an otherwise beautiful instrument. I'm not sure I have the courage to remove the finish on a guitar of this quality!

• RochRoch New

Thanks Jamie...Never heard it called orange before...Top is stained the same as all the VR's I have seen/played

• JSantaJSanta NYāœ­āœ­āœ­ Dupont, Gaffiero, AJL

I was going to say the same; it looks exactly like the cognac tint on mine.

Roch
  • Jangle_JamieJangle_Jamie Scottish HighlandsNew De Rijk, some Gitanes and quite a few others

Ok, I'm just going off the photos/video. I've never seen or played one.