DjangoBooks.com

Sometimes All the Planets Seem to Align Perfectly

Most of us, myself included, tend to thing of Cigano guitars as entry level. Apparently, every now and then one seems to just turn out to be a miracle. My good friend has a great collection of guitars including a GJ-15 grande bouche. I was playing it and admiring it and he just said, "take it with you." Telling him I cannot afford another guitar he basically told me not to worry about it.

This guitar is loud, rich sounding and a dream to play. I cannot put it down. As you can see, it looks pretty beat up, but it is why he bought it in the first place. His instincts, which are excellent, told him it was played a whole bunch and must have been dearly loved and appreciated (and well played in) by the previous owner. His instincts were definitely right on this one. My poor Dell'Arte has been sitting unplayed for several days and this is getting all my attention. I am waiting to see if I still feel the same after the "honeymoon" is over, but, for now, I am really loving this axe!

Lango-DjangoJangle_JamievoutoreenieDoubleWhiskyBillDaCostaWilliamsbillyshakesWillieBuco

Comments