DjangoBooks.com

FS: D.J. Hodson Selmer style Petite Bouche

ssam31877ssam31877 New
edited December 2023 in Classifieds Posts: 3

2004 D.J. Hodson made Selmer style petite bouche. Spruce top, figured Indian rosewood back, Indian rosewood sides. Laminate back and sides. Ebony Fretboard. No truss rod, 0 fret, 1-3/4” at the nut. Slight picking marks and a couple of dings here and there that I’ve pictured to the best of my ability. There is a slight crack on the right side of the fretboard that I have pictured. I would like to have gotten it fixed, but unfortunately due to the climate I live in I don’t think I can justify keeping a guitar with such a thin top. This has not caused any issues with sound or projection. Always kept in the case in a humidity controlled environment when not being played. It really does sound and play fantastic. I brought it to a luthier in October to have the frets crowned, leveled, and polished. He also humidified it and installed 1-2 shims in the bridge to raise the action. I don’t recall off the top of my head how high the action is, but I can send you a reference picture if you would like. Comes with lots of case candy and will have a refilled Oasis humidifier in the sound hole for transport. I’m asking for $1200+$120 for the shipping.

Any questions feel free to shoot me a PM, but it would be best to contact my email - [email protected]

This is also posted on my Reverb Store if you would like to contact me there.

https://reverb.com/item/77323295-d-j-hodson-selmer-style-petite-bouche-gypsy-jazz-guitar-2004-gloss

Tagged: