DjangoBooks.com

Django a Go Go 2024!

JSantaJSanta NY✭✭✭ Dupont, Gaffiero, AJL
in Welcome Posts: 262

Hi everyone,

The instructors for Django a Go Go 2024 have been announced and it looks like it will be another incredible festival!

The legendary Gypsy Guitars trio, featuring Angelo Debarre and Serge Camps on guitars, with Franck Anastasio on bass is making an incredibly special visit to the United States; their 1989 album sparked the Django/Gypsy Jazz revival, and now, for the first time, they will perform in the USA at Django a Go Go!

There will be a guitar, violin, and bass instruction held during the week, along with the nightly concerts at the Woodland in Maplewood, NJ, and then the big show The Town Hall in NYC, which is easily one of the most incredible venues for acoustic instruments in the city.

Guitars:

Stephane Wrembel (France/USA), Angelo Debarre (France), Serge Camps (France), Simba Baumgartner (France), Adrien Marco (France), Hugo Guezbar (France), Sam Farthing (USA), Brad Brose (USA), Josh Kaye (USA)

Violin:

Aurore Voilque (France), Zack Brock (USA), Adrien Chevalier (France), Dave Kline (USA), Nataly Meredzhuk (Russia/USA)

Bass:

Franck Anastasio (France), Ari Folman Cohen (USA), Eduardo Bello (USA), Dylan Perillo (USA)

This has become an amazing event for me personally. It's small and intimate, and I've made some of my closest friends at the festival. I hope to see a few of you there!

Dates: April 30th – May 5th

Venues: The Woodland – Maplewood NJ, The Town Hall – NYC

Camp registration and concerts tickets: http://www.djangoagogo.com

DoubleWhiskyadrianBillDaCostaWilliamsbillyshakesRipBucostrombolimusikPhil

Comments