DjangoBooks.com

Free concert

bbwood_98bbwood_98 Brooklyn, NyProdigy Vladimir music! Les Effes. . Its the best!
in Welcome Posts: 671

Hello DJangobooks peeps,

I wanted to let you know about a free concert this coming Friday February 9th. My group Franglais is performing in Takoma Park, MD.

It's Free!

If you are in the area, I hope you can make it out! 😀

MichaelHorowitzBucoDoubleWhiskyJangle_Jamiedb5

Comments

I let some locals know. I'll see if I can make it out.

bbwood_98billyshakes
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭ Park Avance - Dupont Nomade - Dupont DM-50E

It's about an hour away from me but I'm trying to get my wife out with me. Thanks for putting the word out.

Are you staying in town beyond the weekend or just coming down for Friday? Buco and I will be playing on the 14th in Alexandria. We'll have a singer for a few songs and it should be a fun evening of swing.

bbwood_98

A local guy from TP said there's actually a good amount of interest for this and to come early if you wanna get in. Especially locals, he says, go to the shows just because it's something to do and especially if it's free. So sounds like you won't have a problem playing in front of the full house.

bbwood_98
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • bbwood_98bbwood_98 Brooklyn, NyProdigy Vladimir music! Les Effes. . Its the best!

@Buco yes - I expect it will be a fun evening with a pretty good crowd.

@billyshakes - sadly only here for a few days - we are back in NYC Sunday night; and I am working here with Lisa Liu that night.

Cheers! Hope to see you guys!

Ben

• wimwim ChicagoModerator Barault #503 replica
    edited February 7 Posts: 1,457

A fun evening guaranteed or your money back!

bbwood_98BillDaCostaWilliams