DjangoBooks.com

Altamira M01F

jonpowljonpowl Hercules, CA✭✭✭ Dupont MD-100, Altamira M01F

I have 3 nice Gypsy style guitars, a Dupont, a Cigano GJ 10, and an Altamira M01F. They are all beautiful guitars, even the CJ-10 which is made with inexpensive woods. I thought I would sell the Cigano when I bought the Altamira, but it never happened, never tried. I rarely play out, haven't jammed in years, and quite frankly, haven't improved as much as I had hoped. I haven't had much instruction since I used to go to Robert's Sat. afternoon Djangato's jam sessions at Keith Holland's music store. I can say, however, that I've played with Paul Mehling, Samson Schmitt, Dave Ricketts, Nelsen Hutchison and others.

I am considering selling my 2017 Altamira M01F with big, beautiful inlays and I believe it has a Cedar top. It is probably my loudest guitar and has a fairly authentic sound, nice 18 fret neck, ebony fretboard on a very straight neck, and an Altamira case that is as pristine as the guitar. The Altamira has a few little hard to see marks and it would be difficult to call them scratches, nothing that goes through the finish.

Frankly, I'm still not 100% sure I want to sell but if it's easy, here are the details. $950 pick up in the SF bay area, $1050 shipped in the continental US. I believe I still have the original shipping box that came with the guitar. Contact me if interested and please, no low ball offers. I am pretty sure they don't make this model anymore, so the price is firm.

Buco