DjangoBooks.com

Patenotte guitars?

Josh HeggJosh Hegg Tacoma, WAModerator
Has any one played a Patenotte 256 model? I'm wondering how they sound and play?

Cheers

Comments

• ChadChad Bellingham, WashingtonNew
    I believe Dan from gypsy jazz guitars and technique has one he is looking to sell.
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Check it out.
    Wholly Man
  • ChadChad Bellingham, WashingtonNew
    Ill email you.
    Wholly Man
  • CynekulCynekul New
    I was looking at those too, anyone know how they would compare to a Gitane DG-250M?
  • mmaslanmmaslan Santa Barbara, CANew
    In the past, these guitars featured a laminated top. Is that no longer true?
  • Josh HeggJosh Hegg Tacoma, WAModerator
    The 256 I have has a solid top and sides lam. back

Cheers
  • CynekulCynekul New
    Anyone have any comments on how they sound and play though?
  • Josh HeggJosh Hegg Tacoma, WAModerator
    I think they sound great. It has a really great vintage gypsy sound. Also plays like a vintage instrument. Large, thick neck and a slight radius. It took me about 3 weeks to get used to it but after that I like it more and more every time I play it. I have been told it sounds allot like a Joseph di Mauro. The older Joseph not the son. I have never played a di Mauro so I'm taking their word for it. All in all great guitar sound and playability. I like it and like it more all the time.

Cheers