DjangoBooks.com

Manouche modele jazz oval hole------SOLD------

oscaroscar yesNew
edited December 2006 in Classifieds Posts: 52
Manouche brand modele jazz oval hole for sale. This guitar is almost new. Tremendous selmer/gypsy/django tone...whatever you want to call it, this guitar has it. The sound is really opening up nicely and will make someone a fantastic guitar. Due to unavoidable expenes related to getting my house ready for the market, I need every penny I can get and have to say goodbye to this guitar, hopefully to be replaced when my house sells!

Comes with Hiscox moulded case. *****NEW price $1200****** plus shipping. For more info, PM me or email at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Comments

• oscaroscar yesNew
    edited November 2006 Posts: 52
    I have lowered the price on this to $1200 plus shipping. Thanks.

(price lowered to $1200 on Nov. 16, 2006)
  • oscaroscar yesNew
    Pics added
  • oscaroscar yesNew
    Price is now $1200 plus shipping.
  • oscaroscar yesNew
    I am going to put this guitar on ebay in a day or two if no one wants to grab it now.
  • Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
    I might be very interested. I want to move up from my Sagas, am this seems like a good intermediate step between them and a hand made guitar. I'd like to talk with you about it. I'll send you a private e-mail with my number, or I will be happy to call you.
    I've never been a guitar player, but I've played one on stage.
  • SickstringSickstring Chicago✭✭✭
    Oscar,

Is this guitar still available?

Scott
  • oscaroscar yesNew
    Sold!