DjangoBooks.com

Adrien Moignard and Sebastien Giniaux videos anyone?

2»

Comments

• ElliotElliot Madison, WisconsinNew
    I hate to say it, but despite the cool name I don't really care for Rhythm Futur as a song, it sounds too much like a chase scene out of a Bugs Bunny feature.

However, the first song of the medley was very beautiful - does anyone know what that was?
  • favino881favino881 Strasbourg, France✭✭✭✭
    I also put a few vids of jams at Samois that I got from Dennis-MichMich!

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=boeufs+samois
  • ElliotElliot Madison, WisconsinNew
    Sorry to get off topic, but the Festival "l'esprit manouche" 03 video you put up there has to be my all time favorite outdoor footage ever - Fapy, Mandino, Debarre, and Tchavolo who is simply hilarious, taking a cigarette break and joking with the bass player - during his solo! Plus he's whooping it up at his own playing, almost spears Fapy, and then tunes up for the ending! I go into hysterics every time I watch that video.

Thanks for that.
  • V-dubV-dub San Francisco, CA✭✭✭✭
    I remember you talked about owning one of Hono`s guitars, right?

Yup, I have the guitar he played on Gypsy Project. Every time I take it out I get compliments about it (or it gets recognized). It's a bit hard to play due to it's long scale, but it really sounds great.