DjangoBooks.com

new website TWO cds!

dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
edited December 2006 in Archtop Eddy's Corner Posts: 2,159

Comments

• plankityplankity CTNew
    Nice design: very clean.

Are the transcriptions still posted somewhere?

best,
    N--
  • Charlie AyersCharlie Ayers Salt Lake CityProdigy
    That looks great, Dennis! Let us know when those CD's are for sale......

Charlie
  • dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    thanks guys.. for the transcriptions, i'm gonna work something out for that, i dont think i'll put it directly on my site but i'll put it somewhere... i really need to update too cuz i 've got way more transcriptions than what was originally there...

For the cds, i've printed a few copies for mostly promotion but i've sold a few already to my students and whatnot. if anyone is interested they can email me! But I am working out details for proper distribution with a very very good label! hopefully that can work out
  • kimmokimmo Helsinki, Finland✭✭✭✭
    dennis wrote:
    if anyone is interested they can email me! But I am working out details for proper distribution with a very very good label! hopefully that can work out

I want them both whatever way is best for you.

I first heard Chriss Campion just before Samois in Paris on Fête de la musique night in a noisy bar. His guitar didn't seem brand new, but it was anyway quite decent compared to what was next to him. His playing pal had an ordinary ragged flat top, which he had transformed into a D-hole by widening the soundhole with a saw to a triangle shape, and he had taped an electric guitar pick-up to it. They played great, extremely intensive drive and swing! That reminded me again that it's not about the equipment.

Then in Samois I saw them play various times in the luthiers' stands, it was always good.
  • czeckoczecko ✭✭✭
    dennis wrote:
    thanks guys.. for the transcriptions, i'm gonna work something out for that, i dont think i'll put it directly on my site but i'll put it somewhere... i really need to update too cuz i 've got way more transcriptions than what was originally there...

For the cds, i've printed a few copies for mostly promotion but i've sold a few already to my students and whatnot. if anyone is interested they can email me! But I am working out details for proper distribution with a very very good label! hopefully that can work out

Great site and music!

Please put the transcriptions somewhere Dennis. Finally with the new Tab Viewer I was able to access your Powertab stuff (mac user) and your transcriptions are really top shelf! I've seen other ones where the fingerings were different and they just don't work out the same.
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    Nice site Dennis...you're really making some headway with your career! I look forward to seeing where this all takes you....

'm
  • ElliotElliot Madison, WisconsinNew
    That's very listenable stuff, very enjoyable sounding!