DjangoBooks.com

Various D. Reinhardt songs

2»

Comments

• ShawnShawn Boise, Idaho✭✭✭✭
    Here are some more I have done...

Emicad did Coucou (all of Django's parts) and has a powertab file on his site, so I just went ahead and transcribed the singers verse lines on the song in case anyone wants them. Coucou is one of my favorites by Django.

Also included is a transcription I did of Blueberry Hill by L. Armstrong in case anyone wants it...a pretty good song to improvise over.
  • spatzospatzo Virtuoso
    Tks a lot man !

I'll see you in my dreams ... :wink:

A+
  • fretburnerfretburner Victoria BC CanadaNew
    Well Shawn, I guess you can ignore my response to the OLD thread :P

I guess a search would have been the way to go!

Thanks a million!
  • ShawnShawn Boise, Idaho✭✭✭✭
    No problem fretburner. I hope you enjoy the transcriptions. I will also be adding powertab transcriptions for the following songs as well very soon:

Bolero
    Troublant Bolero
    Nympheas
    Stockholm
    Hot Lips- just the solo
    Vamp

I have been transcribing like mad as of recent, and I really need an extended break :D

PS- If anyone knows of a transcription to Django's solo on "Improvisation on Tchaikovsky's Pathetique Andante" or has transcribed it themselves I would love to get my hands on a copy :wink:
  • fretburnerfretburner Victoria BC CanadaNew
    Id love a transcription of The Rosenberg Trio doing Artillerie Lourdes from the live Tribute To Django album. 8)
    I'd like to request the intro where Django is playing sitting down on the couch and the Guys are playing cards and Grappelli starts playing with him. I've forgot the title bcaue im blessed with a bad memory.
  • JohnVBJohnVB PDX, Orygun✭✭✭ Gitane D-500 #051
    That would be J'attendrai.. a lovely tune!
    E=Fb : The Theory of Relativity