DjangoBooks.com

New Guitars: Saga Cigano GJ-10 and GJ-15

Comments

I actually got to play one today, the D hole, and I compared it with the D500. I must say, I prefer the Cigano, because it doesn't have the high gloss finish on it, so it can 'breath,' and sounds drier and which crisper, whereas the D500 has a warmer and darker tone. Great construction, especially for a Chinese made guitar, nice finish, good neck, and it sounded great even with the crappy stock strings. I'm definitely going to buy it.
    i bought the gj15ke today and i really really like it. it's a lot crisper than than the d500 and it plays really well. great guitar, especially for the price. i paid 500 for it, which included a golden gate case.
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    i bought the gj15ke today and i really really like it. it's a lot crisper than than the d500 and it plays really well. great guitar, especially for the price. i paid 500 for it, which included a golden gate case.

You paid too much...we sell it for $430 w/the golden gate case.

https://shoppingcart.djangobooks.com/it ... GJ-15.html
    and with shipping?
    how with shipping and set up though? he set it up for me in the shop and threw in some argentines.
    How much did you pay for shipping?
    how much with shipping and setup with some argentines thrown in?
    sorry for the double post. i actually didn't pay shipping because i bought it in his shop. it was 460, with 40 dollars tax (tennessee has awful sales tax).
    www.gypsyjazzguitars.com is his site.
    Ah...we'll we can't beat a local dealer on shipping, because there is none.
  • swingitjackswingitjack Boise, IdahoNew
    Elderly has them for $375, free shipping, no case:

http://elderly.com/search/elderly?terms=cigano

-mb