DjangoBooks.com

Insensiblement

jazzism50jazzism50 Saint Louis, Mo. U.S.A.New
edited December 2008 in Repertoire Posts: 3
I am new to the forum so if I break any protochols please let me know.
I am desperate to find a lead sheet and/or solo for "Insensiblement". I have looked high and low for the song going on 5 years now. I cant understand why this wonderful tune is not mentioned much. I think that it is the best of his own compositions. I have a basic chord outline but it isn't very accurate. I am willing to buy or trade to get a copy.
I can be reached at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
best wishes,
John Earl

Comments

• JackJack western Massachusetts✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

Have a look here.
    I'm also including the first page of a music sheet...I'm not sure of the copyright on it; if it shouldn't be here I'll be glad to take it down...

best,
    Jack.
  • jazzism50jazzism50 Saint Louis, Mo. U.S.A.New
    Jack, is there a way to e-mail me a complete copy. (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->)
    I will respond with an incredible nuage transcription by jerry Fields (my best gypsy solo)
    Many thanks!
    John Earl
  • François RAVEZFrançois RAVEZ FranceProdigy
    Hi,

E-mail me privately, I have the music sheet with chords for this song and I can also send you a mp3 of the original version of this tune by Ray Ventura et ses Collégiens. This beautiful song was composed by Paul Misraki, who also wrote other delightful tune.

Best

François RAVEZ
  • angareskeroangareskero Monastère sur-Eau✭✭✭
    hallo, here is the requested leadsheet. The chords are from Django's version from 1953. Thanks a lot to François Ravez for the melody. There is also a very close version on " For Django " by Joe Pass.
    Enjoy.
    Merry Christmas
    Joyeux Noël!