DjangoBooks.com

Shelley Park 2004 Montmartre - GUITAR IS SOLD

DFKDFK New
edited April 2007 in Classifieds Posts: 4
Hi Everyone,

I am in the BC lower mainland area (actually Chilliwack) and want to sell locally to someone who can view the guitar. I am terrible with photos but I did my best with the attached.

I bought this guitar from Shelley herself at her workshop in North Vancouver about a year ago. It was a display model used in guitar shows. It is as close to mint as you can get without any distinguishable marks - even in the finish. Guitars in shops have much more wear than this - and I have put just a few hours of playing time into it.

I am just not playing the guitar and have reverted to my folk/rock roots. I am sorry. :?

Beautiful spruce top, Indian rosewood back and sides, ebony fingerboard, Brazilian rosewood bridge. The action is low, the guitar is light, the sound is extraordinary

An exceptional instrument. Incredible bargain price of $2500 Canadian dollars! I am firm on this.

Please e-mail me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> if you are seriously interested.

Thanks,[/img]

Comments

• sockeyesockeye Philadelphie sur SchuylkillNew
    Great-looking guitar at an amazing price!
  • DFKDFK New
    Just a quick bump. I should point out I am three hours drive from Seattle max - less to the U.S./Canada border.
  • DFKDFK New
    Sale pending on this guitar.

Thanks to everyone who had a look and for those who took special interest and inquired further.

Don