DjangoBooks.com

HC Philly video

2»

Comments

• HCPhillyHCPhilly Phila. PA✭✭✭✭
    Dennis,
    Dennis and Marc,
    Thanks for the good word. We won't be at the Django in June festival,
    [we'd love to play it, of course, maybe next year. Feel free to start a write-in campaign on our behalf. :wink: ]
    Dennis, you sounded great at Barbes in March. I'd like to hang out with you so that you can show me some cool stuff.
    As far as Mark's vocals,
    He sings a lot of songs at all of our gigs. We only taped one set, and of that set we picked the footage that the best overall look and sound.
    We will post some footage of Mark singing ASAP. We'll be doing more filming at our gigs. We recorded Mark singing "the Shiek of Araby,"
    and also "Russian Lullaby." We are including the tracks on our EP, which will be available soon. I'll post MP3's on the HC Philly site, or on my yet to be created My space page.
    Cheers,
    Barr
  • HCPhillyHCPhilly Phila. PA✭✭✭✭
    Elliot,
    I agree. I usually do smile. Anyone that has seen us knows that we all usually look like we're having too much fun, [at least Mark and I, Jim and Rich are a bit more like Bill Wyman, lot's of gravitas :) ]
    B