DjangoBooks.com

Anyone heard of these artists?

2»

Comments

• bbwood_98bbwood_98 Brooklyn, NyProdigy Vladimir music! Les Effes. . Its the best!
    ace-
    you and me both brother- I'd be happy to send whatever I tape to you! email me and we can talk about bringing them back to the us (north and south NYC?)!!
    blues bop- email me I have more.
    Cheers,
    B.
    ps. jeramie Arranger is one of a few first call gypsy and jazz bassists in paris (along with jean wellers and a few others) who is a young and "underground" player- he is heavy, and featured on the manouche colectif cd, and on Norig's recordings- great player!
  • pallopennapallopenna Rhode IslandNew
    Do they have any available CDs?

-Paul
    Reject the null hypothesis.
  • Spoke to Mathieu at Samois, cd recorded and due for release August.

Can't wait.
  • BluesBop HarryBluesBop Harry Mexico city, MexicoVirtuoso
    I can't wait either!

By the way there's also Adrien Moignard who' s amazing too, and plays with Mathieu and Sebastien a lot, maybe he'll be at Djangofest too. Check him out if you get the chance.

bbwood: I sent you a PM.
  • AdelaarvarenAdelaarvaren Ballard, WA, USANew
    My wife just told me yesterday that she did conservatory with Sebastian - she's excited to see him in the US (we live in Seattle). Small world....
  • aceace Buffalo, NY✭✭✭✭
    I love this new generation of gypsy jazz guitarists emerging into the forefront of this scene.
    The style and creativity is refreshing and entertaining.
    This crew coupled with Kruno and Andreas will be a treat. Could this be the first gypsy jazz boy band? :wink:
    Maybe this will finally be the thing that gets some more women out and into this music :lol: