DjangoBooks.com

Here we go...

2»

Comments

• jmcgannjmcgann Boston MA USANew
    Oh yeah, I wasn't in any way saying anything against Michael's fingerings. People who are new to the GUITAR in particular should certainly follow convention in order to get a grip (pun intended), but for the many players who come to the style already fluent in other styles, expolring the two fingered approach can lead to good things...
    www.johnmcgann.com

I've never heard Django play a note without commitment.
  • manoucheguitarsmanoucheguitars New MexicoNew
    Yeah I agree with that... it sure helped me to understand the chord forms that Django used and to understand the lead runs. It all made a lot more sense to me after I used just two fingers on a few things... then I used all my fingers but understood it more as a result. And I found many things easier just using two fingers... and it was FUN!
    :D Received the book! :D

It looks as if this is going to keep me busy for ages! I can already see where i've been going wrong learning by ear by scanning through it, so thanks Michael! Very much appreciated thanks for your effort in doing this book, i can see i'm going to love this.

best regards,

Ashley.
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    Thanks Ashley.....glad you like it!

-Michael