DjangoBooks.com

wawau adler jam django in june

dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
edited July 2007 in Welcome Posts: 2,161
with me, josianne laberge (the violinist i play with in montreal), ted gottsegen (the man of the hour), jared engel

Comments

• jmcgannjmcgann Boston MA USANew
    YEAH! :twisted: :lol::o
    www.johnmcgann.com

I've never heard Django play a note without commitment.
  • skiski Boston, USANew
    That was fantastic! What's the name of that tune?
  • bbwood_98bbwood_98 Brooklyn, NyProdigy Vladimir music! Les Effes. . Its the best!
    I'd like to second that YEAH!
    cheers,
    B.
    ps. Mr. D- err a. . . film of samois? PLEASE!
  • SorefSoref Brookline, MA✭✭✭✭
    That was fantastic! What's the name of that tune?

Je Suis Seul Ce Soir I believe

Killer playing all around thanks for sharing that Dennis

-Jack
  • CalebFSUCalebFSU Tallahassee, FLModerator Made in USA Dell Arte Hommage
    Yeah great stuff guys
    Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard.
  • djangologydjangology Portland, OregonModerator
    it doesn't look like Wawau brought his Eimers antique, does it? if not, you guys really missed out.
  • BarengeroBarengero Auda CityProdigy
    djangology wrote:
    it doesn't look like Wawau brought his Eimers antique, does it? if not, you guys really missed out.

Hi,

I had a jam session with Wawau (and Ottorino Freier, Mario Adler, Joel Locher) until 3 o´clock in the morning two days ago in Hildesheim. Wawau used his Eimers antique guitar. It is really a killer guitar. Wawau told me that Leo gave him his best one, so that his exemplar is even way better than the other Eimers antique guitars.

Best,
    Barengero
  • thripthrip London, UKProdigy
    Barengero wrote:
    Wawau used his Eimers antique guitar. It is really a killer guitar. Wawau told me that Leo gave him his best one, so that his exemplar is even way better than the other Eimers antique guitars.

How peculiar, because Leo told me that one of the antique guitars he had at Samois was the best guitar he had ever built!
  • thripthrip London, UKProdigy
  • BarengeroBarengero Auda CityProdigy
    thrip wrote:
    How peculiar, because Leo told me that one of the antique guitars he had at Samois was the best guitar he had ever built!

Maybe it´s just a matter of taste :wink: . However, I don´t think that Wawau only attendet to his duty on the score of endorsement when he said a "thankyou" to Leo Eimers for his "wonderful guitar" after his gig in Samois publically on the stage. It is obvious that Wawau is completely head over heels in love with this instrument.

Best,
    Barengero