DjangoBooks.com

Manouche 12 Fret Orchestre FS

manoucheguitarsmanoucheguitars New MexicoNew
edited October 2007 in Classifieds Posts: 199
Here's an opportunity to own a truely beautiful, flawless Manouche Orchestre. This guitar has never been on a gig, and has never really been played at all. I set it up as a display guitar in Denver. It has absolutely NO issues, no scratches, no wear at all. It is from an earlier batch I had so does have the adjustable truss rod if that's an issue for you. Comes with it's original case. The list on this particular guitar was $1,950.00, yours for $1450.00 plus a moderate shipping charge. Serial number MNA-094. Any questions please contact me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Thanks! Robert

Comments

• manoucheguitarsmanoucheguitars New MexicoNew
    New shipment of guitars are in so.... will reduce the price of this really great sounding orchestre to $1,275.00 to make room for the new ones. This is from old stock... never gigged and excellent throughout and has the adjustable truss rod... Thanks

Robert
  • DuozonaDuozona Phoenix, AZNew
    What do you have in terms of the new shipment stock Robert? Any 14 fret D-holes? Any nylon string? Im hoping there might be one on hand during DjangofestNM, but you know that already ;-)

Chuck
    Hi Chuck... all models are in stock now... most will probably be gone by the festival but I'm going to try and have one of each for people to try out if they like. Thanks!
    HI again Chuck, and others... I do have one 14 fret D in stock as well as the D hole here, and do have new photos if anyone would like to see them... this is probably the best sounding 12 fret D I've had, and they've all been great!

R
    By the way... I lowered the price on this 12 fret D to $1,275.00 delivered with Hiscox case...
    I just took another photo in my back yard this evening... the guitar is really a little lighter than my first photo, but changes depending on the the light...
  • DuozonaDuozona Phoenix, AZNew
    the 14 fret D-Hole just needs to last one more week Robert...hehe....dont push it too hard, sell that 12 fret!

Looking forward to next week very much, we'll see you then.

Chuck
    Hi Chuck! I'll be sure if I sell mine I'll have John bring one over from England with him! This 12 fret listed here is a real beauty and sounds terrific! The photos don't even come close... looking forward to meeting you and everyone else from the other side of Apache canyon. DON'T drive up on Coronado's trail... God that is a treacherous road... I didn't think I's ever see my family again!

Robert
    No Longer Available.
  • beebobeebo New
    dagnabbit :P