DjangoBooks.com

Just to confirm... this is impossible, right? (NHOP)

2»

Comments

• AndyWAndyW Glasgow Scotland UK✭✭✭ Clarinets & Saxes- Selmer, Conn, Buescher, Leblanc et.al. // Guitars: Gerome, Caponnetto, Napoli, Musicalia, Bucolo, Sanchez et. al.
    we're driftin a little OT here, but here's Joe Pass on an old Django tune with transcription & tab, he played this a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSshre6IdJI

back when i owned guitars, there used to be Joe Pass instruction books with backing tapes, don't know if they're still available.
    I wanted to learn a few Joe Pass licks, found this on YouTube, started watching it and check where he says as mentioned earlier in the thread that he's playing a downstroke whenever he's changing strings, around 7:28
    MichaelHorowitzsteffo
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • vanmalmsteenvanmalmsteen Diamond Springs ,CANew Latch Drom F, Eastman DM2v, Altamira m30d , Altimira Mod M
    edited July 2018 Posts: 337
    The first time I ever heard a GJ guitar being played was when I bought a CD of my hero at the time ,NHOP! The CD was called Trinity and the three players were Boulou and Elois Ferre and NHOP. Still one of my all-time favorite albums . And Boulou is The Man