DjangoBooks.com

Rare Django Photo

2»

Comments

• crookedpinkycrookedpinky Glasgow✭✭✭✭ Alex Bishop D Hole, Altamira M & JWC D hole
    I'd bet my right arm that's Dali
    always learning
  • I can't recall any time in SD's life he had a moustache like that one however there certainly is a resemblance
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • Teddy DupontTeddy Dupont Deity
    Vivian Villerstein looks even more like Django. In fact, this photo of him is often mistaken as being Django:-
  • emicademicad Rome - ItalyModerator
    emicad wrote:
    It's Django, but "Photoshopped".
    No that is not Django's face. It is just someone who looks a bit like him.
    "A bit"? :shock:
    He's definitely using a natural bristle brush. There's no other way he could get that texture. I know they're not politically correct in this day and age, but I've tried all the new synthetic versions and they're not the same. I think "Bris-tel" is pretty close, but I still prefer the natural.Oh, and I tried a coconut fiber brush once and it worked good but it wore out too fast.
    The most famous player to use an Epiphone amplifier would have to be Django Reinhardt........

DjangoEpi2.jpg

International Shipping
    Air Freight
  • MitchMitch Paris, Jazz manouche's capital city!✭✭✭✭ Di Mauro, Lebreton, Castelluccia, Patenotte, Gallato
    Hello everybody,

Funny pic indeed!

Well there is definitely a ressemblance but I don't think it's Django either

Makes me think about Dali too :lol:
  • murrayatuptownmurrayatuptown Holland, MI✭✭
    I thought Dali with an 'ordinary' mustache...but doubt he'd be any more likely to do house painting in England than Django ;O)

I was in St. Petersburg Florida and heard a story about Dali having 'ordinary' employment at Disney, in what capacity I don't know. The story teller's point that a Disney film was made, but not released, with Dali involvement. I asked about Fantasia & was told, no totally different...apparently totally unavailable, so it doesn't matter much...
    but interesting.