DjangoBooks.com

iRiver iFP-895 mp3 player/recorder

Craig BumgarnerCraig Bumgarner Drayden, MarylandVirtuoso Bumgarner S/N 001
edited January 2008 in Classifieds Posts: 795
I thought I would offer this up here first in case anyone is interested. I'm selling an iRiver iFP-895 mp3 player/recorder with a pair of SP-BMC-2 Sound Professionals Mini Standard Binaural microphones. The iRiver comes with USB transfer cable, software and belt clip holder. Everything is in excellent condition except one of the mics is missing the little clip they intend you to use to attach to mic with. The mics themselves work great, but the little clips aren't much good anyway, doubt you will miss it.

The iRiver has 512MB of memory and records over 3 hours of mp3 at the high quality setting. I've never run out of memory. I have been pleased with the quality of the recordings I gotten. I've used it to record jams and rehearsals and the occasional casual performance. Works good for that. The transfer software works good. The only negative I can think of is the LCD screen is low contrast and small and my eye sight is getting worse with age and I just can't see it well enough anymore. If you have good eye sight, you probably won't have a problem.

New, this was a $200 rig. I'll sell for $100, shipping included to the 48 states.

Craig.

Comments