DjangoBooks.com

Shelley Park Monmartre for sale - $2400

IzzIzz Victoria✭✭
edited February 2008 in Classifieds Posts: 10
Hi All,

Hmmm, lots of views, but no one has expressed interest. I've lowered the price a bit, but don't have much room to move from here.

I'm wondering if any of you who have been around the site awhile might have an idea why? This is a great guitar and at an excellent price compared to any other Shelley's I've seen offered.

This is #75, built in 2002. It also has a Bigtone pickup installed by Shelley and comes with an almost new TKL hardshell case.

Acoustically the guitar has a beautiful unique tone, that can be picked out easily in a jam. It voices evenly from treble through bass strings and has the usual excellent playability one would expect from an instrument built by Shelley.

It's got a German spruce top, with beautifully figured, Indian rosewood sides and back.

The Bigtone pickup works like it is supposed to... reproducing the sound of all strings evenly and warmly with no dead spots. I've been a regular at DFNW over the last 6 or 7 years and have received many compliments on the guitar's looks and tone.

This was my main guitar for a number of years. It in very good condition, with just a few very small dings and a a bit of pick marking by the high E string.

I need to sell it because I bought a Favino and can't afford to own both guitars.

Price - $2500. Buyer pays the shipping.

[/img]

Comments