DjangoBooks.com

New guitar to check out .with a strong endorsment by Frank V

2»

Comments

There is going to be a bunch of live footage of this guitar on my website taken from the gypsy jazz course that Frank Vignola and Andreas Osberg are doing for www.truefire.com as well as footage from the Soave guitar festival in Italy of Frank and his quintet. This should be available to view within the next month. This is courtesy of the good folks over at www.truefire.com
    Ryan Thorell
    www.thorellguitars.com
  • richdaiglerichdaigle SLC,UT✭✭✭✭
  • RickDm7RickDm7 New
    I ordered Ryan Thorell's latest work of art and although it's three months from delivery I'm thrilled. I've been communicating with Ryan and he has been responsive, knowledgeable, and extremely funny. This is not the first time I've ordered a guitar sight unseen, but, it is the first time I have no buyers remorse. The transaction, so far, has been a pleasure. I'm sure that my little (I hope) idiosyncrasies will be fit into the final product, with flair. And believe me, Ryan Thorell has flair dripping out of his pores.

I think we may have a younger, hipper and more clever Bob Benedetto. The kicker is I really like BG and have one sitting on my bed as I type.

Four of the first ten are spoken for. Sign up, you won't regret your decision. This guitar may be the bargain of the century.

Rick Weiss
    Palm Springs, California
  • RickDm7RickDm7 New
    There are about 6 YouTube videos of Frank playing Ryan's guitar. Search Tommy Emmanuel/Frank Vignola/Soave Guitar Festival 2008 as well as Tommy Emmanuel and others. Frank's quintet are the "others" and the video is really all Frank.