DjangoBooks.com

ROSENBERG TRIO AT DFNW!!

Comments

• Super Mario MaccaferriSuper Mario Maccaferri Route Nationale 20, FranceNew
    hehe
    "There's no business like shoe business"
  • dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    anyway i'm thinking of going for the first time, just for the rosenberg trio and super mario maccaferri
    Be our guest ;)
  • PhilPhil Portland, ORModerator Anastasio
    dennis wrote:
    anyway i'm thinking of going for the first time, just for the rosenberg trio and super mario maccaferri

Hey Dennis - I hope you do go to DFNW this year, it would be good to meet you and take a lesson with you and buy your Flech d'or CD, the samples of which sound great! You're visit or invite to DFNW is long over due!
    Cheers, Phil
  • AdelaarvarenAdelaarvaren Ballard, WA, USANew
    I wonder who super mario maccaferri is myself... I used to live right off of Route National 20, so we might have been neighbors ;)

Of course, it is a REALLY long way between port d'orleans and spain. I was by Igny (Massy).

But I can't tell you how excited I am to see the Rosenberg Trio!!! It was on everyone's lips at the djam last night :)
    Official, now !

http://www.djangofest.com/nw/schedule.htm

There'll also be two workshops with Stochelo and Nous'che.
  • Charlie AyersCharlie Ayers Salt Lake CityProdigy
    Looks like the RNT will be absent this year.....

Charlie
  • PhilPhil Portland, ORModerator Anastasio
    Before I pay $60 dollars for a ticket to see The Rosenbergs at the High School, I'd like confirmation from Nick Lehr that he has fixed the sound problem that has marred shows, at the High School, during the previous 2 years and if he has, what has been done to correct this?
  • AdelaarvarenAdelaarvaren Ballard, WA, USANew
    Phil wrote:
    Before I pay $60 dollars for a ticket to see The Rosenbergs at the High School, I'd like confirmation from Nick Lehr that he has fixed the sound problem that has marred shows, at the High School, during the previous 2 years and if he has, what has been done to correct this?

Hmmm... This will by my first DFNW - what were the problems? 60 bucks is steep - I don't pay that to see the Seattle Symphony!
    One thing I'm sure of : The Rosenbergs don't like travelling overseas that much, but once they're there, trust them, they'll blow your socks off even if the soundman is deaf and the power runs out and bats, cats or rats attack the stage :D

That said, I will check it asap myself and let you guys know what the answer is. To this day, anyway, , many details tell me these shows will be professionally handled from A to Z. To be continued.

Hey, we had some sound, light and power adventures two weeks ago at the Salbris festival, checkout how it goes even in the dark...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DegdlPYzsus (checkout the vid's details on youtube to read the full story....)

(and in case you missed some, here's the full lot of Rosenberg Vids I filmed lately : http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?u ... iRules&p=r )