DjangoBooks.com

Stochelo Autograph

edited August 2008 in Gypsy Jazz 101 Posts: 193
Hee.

Im going to a concert of the Rosenberg Trio in a few months, and my dad said that you could meet them after the concert and let the Rosenberg Trio sign CD's and T-shirts. I had this Idea to let them sign my guitar, but where on the guitar ? A autograph of Stochelo Nousche and Nonnie or only Stochelo ?

DjangoDjango :)

Comments

• gitpickergitpicker Beijing/San Francisco✭✭✭✭ Gibson, Favino, Eastman
    Stochelo signed my guitar in fact. I had him sign mine on the back of the headstock.

If you have a Gitane or guitar with an Ebony overlay on the back of the headstock of course that won't work well. I used to have a Gitane DG-300 like that signed by Jorgenson so he signed the lower bout near the edge instead. Anyplace is fine, it just depends what you like.
    www.dougmartinguitar.com
    Live life and play music like it's your last day on earth. One day you'll be right- Russel Malone
    naamloossn2.jpg
    naamloossn2.85f82ef376.jpg

The Headstock wont work for me unless you use a silver marker. I thought about in place 1, It cant damage there. Im worried when I want to clean my guitar It will disappear. Does a waterproof marker work ? I thought that place
    3 was cool to. What do you guys think ? Another question : How is Stochelo in real life, tell the story when he signed your guitar, did you asked him something ?
  • aa New York City✭✭✭✭
    Www.alexsimonmusic.com
    Learn how to play Gypsy guitar:
    http://alexsimonmusic.com/learn-gypsy-jazz-guitar/
    a wrote:

:shock:
  • gitpickergitpicker Beijing/San Francisco✭✭✭✭ Gibson, Favino, Eastman
    Wow man I think you have waaaaaay too much spare time :)

Anyway I only talked to him for a quick moment and he was very nice. I said hello, asked him to sign the guitar and he did. He was busy so I didn't take up any more of his time. I wouldn't worry about it. He was nice to me and I'm sure he's used to that sort of thing.

Have fun!
    www.dougmartinguitar.com
    Live life and play music like it's your last day on earth. One day you'll be right- Russel Malone
    gitpicker wrote:
    Wow man I think you have waaaaaay too much spare time :)

Anyway I only talked to him for a quick moment and he was very nice. I said hello, asked him to sign the guitar and he did. He was busy so I didn't take up any more of his time. I wouldn't worry about it. He was nice to me and I'm sure he's used to that sort of thing.

Have fun!

Thanks man ! I have much spare time because I have vacation now :D