DjangoBooks.com

More results : Musette for a magpie + Swing for Ninine

Comments

• Matthias LenzMatthias Lenz Lucklum, GermanyNew
    thanks, pmg

I have the backing for Romane´s tune here. Sorry, but nothing to share when it comes to the Musette. That got lost due to a computer crash a few months ago.
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Awesome! Do you have any tab for any of the solos on Ninine?
    thank you, Bones :)

The tabs I have are in the book "L´Esprit Manouche". I´m sorry, but I can´t post these here.
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Thanks M, I'll check out that book.

Nice work!
  • Mark DSMark DS New
    Wow very nice playing, and I love that song by Martin Taylor. Thanks for the tabs! This one has been keeping me very busy.
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Hi M,

If it's not too much trouble can you re-post the backing track for Ninine as an mp3 and not in the Quicktime format so I can play it on Windows media player?

thanks
    Bones,

I didn´t post it in QuickTime format, it IS a universal mp3 file. Just tested it on a friend´s PC and it works fine.

However, if you can´t get it to run, send me a PM with your email address and I´ll send it to you, okay ?

Cheers,
    M
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Hi M,

You are correct! There was some type of setting on my PC that made that attachment look like Quicktime.

My bad. I'm not very computer savvy.

Fun melody. I started working on it last night and I'll check out that book.

Thanks again.
  • JazzDawgJazzDawg New
    Matthias,

Nice progress. You are an inspiration for the rest of us newbies. I should be getting that book today. Looking forward to working with it. Also, looking forward to seeing more vids from you - even your video production is improving - liked the 'dramatic' lighting on the 2nd one. 8)
    thanks to all of you for your kind words :D

for those about to check that book, please be aware that there are some mistakes in the transcription of the solos. Most stuff is correct, some isn´t, so the best thing to do is to careful listen to the recording and find out where the tabs don´t match the music. Sounds like hassle, but sure is good training.