DjangoBooks.com

2008 Park Montmartre

nicksansonenicksansone Amsterdam, The Netherlands✭✭✭✭
edited March 2009 in Classifieds Posts: 274
This is a completely custom 2008 Park Montmartre, which is Shelley's version of the Favino model. Many feel that her slight modifications create a more modern, well rounded and (in her words) a breathy sounding instrument which retains the bite and gypsy tone of a good favino copy.
I love this guitar; the tone is equaled only by it's astethic beauty and it is a joy to play. The only reason I am considering selling it is that I am going to Europe for a over a year, and am loathe to bring it as I won't always be in proper housing or good weather conditions. Additonally, I have always kept it humidified, constantly played and polished, and it is pretty near impossible to find someone to caretake it in the same way in which I would. This guitar needs to be played in order to open up to it's fullest potential, and as it is already very open and rich, I hate to let it sit for such a long period of time. When I ordered this guitar it was just about 6k including shipping, and I would part with it for 4,999 plus shipping. Either way, I have attached many pictures and any interested parties can email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Comments

• nicksansonenicksansone Amsterdam, The Netherlands✭✭✭✭
    here are the pics
  • sockeyesockeye Philadelphie sur SchuylkillNew
    What a beautiful guitar. Back and sides are Brazilian rosewood? Looks like a flamed maple neck and curly koa binding. Yowza.
    Good eye! Snakewood tuners and aged tint on the bear claw top too.
    How about 4500 plus shipping?
  • Bill BarnesBill Barnes New HampshireNew
    This guitar is so beautiful- I'm actually in pain for not having the $4500 to send!

(Sob, sob)
    Bill
    www.billbarnestrio.com
    "Listen to this, it speaks like a cathedral!"- Django, on the Selmer (from Michael Dregni's Django, the Life and Music of a Gypsy Legend)
    Sold!