DjangoBooks.com

Bireli Lagrene and Sylvain Luc new album!!!

pdaiglepdaigle Montreal, QCNew
edited March 2009 in Welcome Posts: 233
The Duet album by Bireli Lagrene and Sylvain Luc is one of my all time favorites and I have been hoping for a follow up recording for a while...

Well it seems this was released in mid-February but I did not read about it anywhere!

Summertime featuring Sylvain Luc and Bireli is available now on iTunes!!!

Man, am I excited, can't wait for this thing to finish downloading

Comments

Wow! This does sound like it would be great!
  • Craig BumgarnerCraig Bumgarner Drayden, MarylandVirtuoso Bumgarner S/N 001
    Bireli & Sylvain Luc were supposed to play here in DC tonight at the Library of Congress, I suppose as a part of a larger US tour related to the release of the CD, but the sold out show was canceled without explanation last week. I had tickets (billet deux), what a disappointment..... :( I'm glad there is the CD to look forward to.

CB
  • tobykeatobykea New ZealandNew
    Can anyone tell me where I can download this online, (legally of course)?

I see the first post mentions it's available on Itunes but I can't find it there.

I've been looking forward to a follow up album myself and I can't wait to hear this one. Some great songs on it from the looks of things.

Cheers,

Toby
  • thripthrip London, UKProdigy
    This is available at emusic. Unfortunately for you, a subscription is needed. Well worth it if you listen to a lot of music - they have some excellent labels (including Dreyfus and Vintage Guitar Series). But if not you could join and get it with the free mp3s they give away as a trial, and then leave.

http://www.emusic.com/album/Biréli-Lagrène-Sylvain-Luc-Summertime-MP3-Download/11390966.html
  • pdaiglepdaigle Montreal, QCNew
    tobykea wrote:
    Can anyone tell me where I can download this online, (legally of course)?

I see the first post mentions it's available on Itunes but I can't find it there.

I've been looking forward to a follow up album myself and I can't wait to hear this one. Some great songs on it from the looks of things.

Cheers,

Toby

I downloaded it on iTunes Friday...strange that you don't find it. The album is entitled Summertime: I just searched for it on iTunes and it showed up.
  • tobykeatobykea New ZealandNew
    Well it seems that the new album is not available for download in New Zealand on Emusic and I suspect that is the case with Itunes as well which would explain why it does not come up in a search.

Bummer!

Not sure why that is but I'll have to wait untill it's available somewhere else for download or buy the CD from somewhere.

Toby