DjangoBooks.com

Need any info

Anyone heard of Enorez guitars? There's a cheap D-hole for sale on ebay w/case, but I can't find any info. Made in China, I believe.
Really just want a cheap short scale for now, but there's cheap and then there's cheap.
Thanks,
Tom
Why do they call it a rest stroke......I get tired every time I try playing like that.

Comments

• BluesBop HarryBluesBop Harry Mexico city, MexicoVirtuoso
    Never heard of those... It might be better just to play it safe and get a Cigano, I think. Great for the bucks and good resale value.
  • TomThumbsTomThumbs NebraskaNew
    Yeah, you're probably right, but didn't want the extra expense of a case. I do not buy guitars without a case as a rule, especially when there's shipping involved. Guess I'll wait and get a Cigano or better. Curious that I can't find any info on the Enorez brand, though.

Tom
    Why do they call it a rest stroke......I get tired every time I try playing like that.
  • fraterfrater Prodigy
    I know I should not say this, but those Enorez guitars don't look that bad for the price... of course one should test them to know how they sound and how playable they are.
  • TomThumbsTomThumbs NebraskaNew
    Well, they did pique my interest because, as you said, they don't look half bad, but.......beauty's only skin deep and there's no way I can see to try one first. Reviews and/or info seem to be nonexistant.