DjangoBooks.com

Who to listen to for Rhythm?

2»

Comments

• rimmrimm Ireland✭✭✭✭ Paul doyle D hole, washburn washington
    I know this is an old post but for me its got to be Nous'che Rosenberg- I don't think anyone can play as tight as he can-he's an absoulute monster and just edges it over Hono. Just google the Rosenbergs doing 'ol' man river'.. he's truely an artist.
    I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell
  • pinkgarypinkgary ✭✭✭
    Yeah, the fact that in the original question,
    In fact, the only rhythm guitarist I know by name is Nous'che.
    speaks volumes...
  • stublastubla Prodigy Godefroy Maruejouls
    My fave rhythm players in no order are Gaiti Lagrene,Holzmano Lagrene,Herve Gaguenetti,Moreno(not wild about his lead though but on rhythm...phew)Hono and Ziroli Winterstein and last but not least the UKs own monster rhythm master Ducato Piotrowski.
    stu
  • MaxwellGarcesMaxwellGarces Laguna Niguel, CA.✭✭✭
    HONO!!!!
  • The rhythm playing in Moreno Winterstein Trio swith Angelo Debarre on the Romano Baschepen (sp?) CD is pretty sweet. Noe Reinhardt I was told. Haven't seen or heard in person so ????
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • brclarkebrclarke New
    Hi all,
    About the gypsy jazz guitarist there is a swedish player whos name is Andreas Öberg. He plays alot of different styles, but when playing gypsy jazz he is amazing. Also don't forget Christian Escoudé, not a pure gipsy jazz, but a real gipsy man, and a so great musician.
    Listen also the very intersting Rocky Gresset ...
  • CalebFSUCalebFSU Tallahassee, FLModerator Made in USA Dell Arte Hommage
    Really Noe is playing rhythm on Romano Baschepen??? Really???? That would be fairly surprising to me. He would have been really young!
    Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard.
    Jazzaferri wrote:
    The rhythm playing in Moreno Winterstein Trio swith Angelo Debarre on the Romano Baschepen (sp?) CD is pretty sweet. Noe Reinhardt I was told. Haven't seen or heard in person so ????

I was thinking that too..les gosse de la rue is amazing. I heard this on compiled disc...is this on there.
    as a wise man once said "shut up and play yer guitar"!

Frank Zappa
  • CuimeanCuimean Los AngelesProdigy
    Nono Reinhard plays rhythm guitar on Romano Baschepen.