DjangoBooks.com

Can Someone Post A Video Of A Rest Stroke?

2»

Comments

• Matthias LenzMatthias Lenz Lucklum, GermanyNew
    yes, it´s absolutely normal to have one ore more fingers graze the strings below the string you´re picking. Sounds like you´re getting there. :wink:
  • nutloafnutloaf WalesNew
    Yes thats right.If your using Argentines then you'll get black marks on your fingers that is why I call this picking The Stinking Finger.
    Don't stare at the stinking finger, or you will miss all the heavenly glory.
  • Stamos666Stamos666 New
    Hey everyone!

Okay, so I've taken everything into account and now, to absolutely MAKE SURE i'm on the right track, I decided to take 3 photos and 2 videos of different angles of my picking hand. Please view these and give me some constructive feedback on how should adjust the pick and whatnot. The playing is not as clean as I want it to be obviously but i was sight reading some notation of Swing 42 or something and then at the end i decided to throw in the first 2 musical chromatic examples thrown in the book.

Here is the link:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LAJPQTIF