DjangoBooks.com

DjangoBooks Guitar Videos on YouTube!!!

Comments

• MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    Sorry, most of the Asian stuff is at a different location. I'll do the oval Hommage when I get a chance.
  • TexasrockabillyrebelTexasrockabillyrebel Denton, Tx✭✭✭
    I know everyones asking you to make vids of everything and I understand if you're too busy, but how about one of the Dorado Gitanes? I promised myself that I wouldn't buy another asian made guitar but from the info and pics I've seen the Dorado looks like it might be worth it. And from the pics I see you have (or had) one at your place.

Travis
    Playing guitar gives you cancer.
    Sorry Travis, that DG-370 was sold a long time ago. The others are at other locations...if I get another one here at some point I'll be sure and make a vid.
  • Django NewbieDjango Newbie Fort Worth, TexasNew
    Michael,
    I was completely content with life until I saw the video of the Dupont MD-60. I now won't rest until I own one, which will be a complete waste since I'm not nearly good enough to deserve such a guitar.

I love the satin finish. I love the way it looks and the way it feels. And, I think it produces a sound that appeals more to me.

It is a beautiful guitar.
    The MD60 is a mighty guitar and great deal at $500 less then an MD50. The one we have in stock right now has special highly figured wood that they normally charge hundreds more for. Really beautiful looking and sounds amazing...

'm