DjangoBooks.com

Art Video of Hot Club LV's "Key To Your Ferrari"

MundoMundo Las Vegas, NevadaNew
edited May 2009 in Archtop Eddy's Corner Posts: 104
I love the Djangobooks.com forum, and while I'm on it all the time, I usually refrain from contributing due to all the "monsters" playing within! But I thought I share this as it's a bit novel. A 20 year old Italian artist named Sylvia K., made this video for us after becoming a fan of our singer and consequently the Hot Club of Las Vegas. No direction at all from us as you'll see there's no Selmer/Mac guitars and two bassists! Nonetheless the feedback has been positive and I wanted to share this with the Django Bruddahs of this forum.

Aloha- Mundo-Hot Club of Las Vegaswww.youtube.com/watch?v=jitcyOa3Mfo

Comments

• Matthias LenzMatthias Lenz Lucklum, GermanyNew
    Hey Mundo 8)

thanks for posting this, the video is really something different, and the band sounds gooood ! (or should I say "hot"?)

Also, I think you needn´t hold back. It´s not only the "monsters" who should contribute to this forum. Having other posts can only loosen it up, and might be encouraging for other "intimidated" members to join in as well.

So, thanks again for your refreshing input, and best regards !

Matthias