DjangoBooks.com

High Res Django Pics

SlofeSlofe New
edited December 2013 in Photos Posts: 10
Hi

I really want this pic, you all know it i'm sure, printed on to a canvas. I can't find it sold anywhere or as a high res. Does anyone know a place that sells it or does anyone have a high res image of it? Thanks.

django-reinhardt.jpg

Comments

• Bob HoloBob Holo Moderator
    Try to PM Teddy Dupont - he seems to know quite a bit about the existing photo and video work focusing on Django. He's on this forum. He may know who created it and that might give you a few clues to track down someone able to sell you a high res copy or right to print one or whatever. That would be cool ... large ... on canvas ... at one end of the music room etc.
    You get one chance to enjoy this day, but if you're doing it right, that's enough.
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Hey Slofe,

Did you ever find a hi res version?

Thanks
  • pmgpmg Atherton, CANew Dupont MD50R, Shelley Park Custom, Super 400, 68 Les Paul Deluxe, Stevie Ray Strat
    Also interested. Needed for a band tee shirt.
    I'm always interested in jamming with experienced jazz and gypsy jazz players in the San Francisco - San Jose area. Drop me a line. Bass players welcome!