DjangoBooks.com

FS: Django Reinhart, the Solo Sessions CD

Craig BumgarnerCraig Bumgarner Drayden, MarylandVirtuoso Bumgarner S/N 001
edited January 2005 in Classifieds Posts: 795
Thanks for the new forum Michael!

For Sale: I have an new (never opened, still in cellophane), copy of the Jazz Archive #80 Django Reinhardt, The Solo Sessions, Vol. 5. As I already have all of the songs on other CDs, I'd like to sell this one. $10 including shipping anywhere in the lower 48. Elsewhere, just ask. Paypal preferred.

Song List:
    Improvisation Parfum Saint-Louis blues Bouncin' around You rascal you Sweet Georgia Brown Tea for Two Tornerai (J'Attendrai) If I had You I've got my love to keep me warm (take 1) I've got my love to keep me warm (take 2) Please be kind Louise Improvisation #2, Part 1 Improvisation #2, Part 2 I'll see you in my dreams Echoes of Spain Naguine The man I love Blues Clair Improvisation #3, Part 1 Improvisation #3, Part 2
It should be pointed out that more than half of these are not strictly "solo" pieces, that is they have some accompaniment. They all, however feature Django prominently.

Craig[/list]

Comments