DjangoBooks.com

Mint Cigano CJ-15 and books

SargeSarge New
edited December 2009 in Classifieds Posts: 9
Great for the beginning Gypsy-Jazz guitarists!

Listed today is a mint Cigano CJ-15 ordered from Djangobooks, complete with professional setup, fret level, and custom bridge by the fine folks here. Tailpiece and tuners are stock. Case is a black golden gate with a few scuff marks. This instrument has been played probably less than 12 hours. I am a mandolin player first and foremost, and I just havent had the chance to give jazz guitar its full do. It's a fine instrument and surpassed all my expectations for tonal qualities and playability for a "student instrument". Its a shame this instrument doesn't get played, hence why it needs a new home with someone who will play it as it was meant to be played!

Pictures available on request.

Included are 3 Wegen picks: 3.5mm gypsy jazz, 3.5mm yeuz noir, 5mm Fatone

2 Sets of D'addario EJ83L light gypsy jazz strings

Books:
Gypsy Picking - Michael Horwitz
Pearl Django Play Along
Getting Into Gypsy Jazz - Stephane Wrembel
Django Reinhardt: The Definitive Collection
Music of Django Reinhardt: 44 Classic Solos by the Legendary Guitarist with a complete analysis

The guitar w/ setup and case: $610
Strings and Picks: $63
Books: $137
Grand total: $810

For the whole lot, I will take $550 obo + shipping costs. I might be up for negotiation if you have any interesting instruments for trade. Just get in contact with me and we can work someting out. Hand delivery possible in the Seattle or Virginia Beach.Norfolk (within next few weeks) areas.

John Sargent
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
757-450-4518