DjangoBooks.com

Has anyone heard any word From Ando or Tony Green????

CalebFSUCalebFSU Tallahassee, FLModerator Made in USA Dell Arte Hommage
edited September 2005 in Archtop Eddy's Corner Posts: 557
Hope They weathered the Storm ok. I know with communication and pwer down in their part of the country it would be hard but I was wondering if any one had heard.
Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard.

Comments

• RKatzRKatz London✭✭✭✭
    No, but I just want to express my horror with the scale of this catastrophy and my prayers go out to those affected.
  • AndoAndo South Bend, INModerator Gallato RS-39 Modèle Noir
    Friends,

Tony Green is safe in Italy but obviously distraught. I don't know his plans for return. I and my family are safe and well in Baton Rouge, which as you can imagine is an absolute hive of activity. About 30,000 new people are here, many in shelters, but many are just walking around the city, homeless. Volunteer efforts are underway on a massive scale. Needless to say, anything you all can donate will be put to good use.

Best,
    Ando
  • CalebFSUCalebFSU Tallahassee, FLModerator Made in USA Dell Arte Hommage
    Ando, Good to hear from you and that you and your family is safe; good to hear that Tony is too. I knew he spent part of the year in Italy but wasn't sure if he was back in the states or not.
    Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard.
  • Archtop EddyArchtop Eddy Manitou Springs, ColoradoModerator
    Thanks Ando for keeping everyone abreast about Tony. I too heard from him today and know that he's safe. Just a few days before Katrina, I'd received an email from him saying he'd planned to stay a little longer in Europe this year. Those plans probably kept him from being right in the heart of this disaster.

Also, very glad to hear that you and your family are safe.

A.E.