DjangoBooks.com

Rare Rodrigo Shopis Favino Model for sale

13»

Comments

• klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    adrian wrote:
    Hehe, I have my new AJL and a Michael Dunn, neither of which are for sale, but I'd love to come to Toronto one of these days to check out the local gypsy jazz scene! I'll get in touch if I do. :)

Adrian

Adrian, you dog, you've got an AJL now? I remember the cool Dunn from last Django in June. What model AJL did you get?
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • adrianadrian AmsterdamVirtuoso
    klaatu wrote:
    Adrian, you dog, you've got an AJL now? I remember the cool Dunn from last Django in June. What model AJL did you get?

I got a brand new Model 503-XO in December, and it just knocks my socks off. I'll bring it to Django in June this year...

Adrian
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    adrian wrote:
    I got a brand new Model 503-XO in December, and it just knocks my socks off. I'll bring it to Django in June this year...

Adrian

I bet it does. Denis Chang's XO blew my socks off, while leaving my shoes on. That's hard to do.

Did you get oval or D hole?

I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing it. Are you going to do any more of your cool YouTube videos with it?
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • adrianadrian AmsterdamVirtuoso
    klaatu wrote:
    Did you get oval or D hole?

I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing it. Are you going to do any more of your cool YouTube videos with it?

It's an oval hole, and, yes, I'll be posting some YouTube videos with it ASAP.

Adrian